3.20.2009



Louis CK at the Orpheum.
One of the best there is. Great seat. My face hurt when I left. Link.

Red Dawn. Wolverines! Link.

La Maison en Petits Cubes.
Animated short that won the Oscar. Link.

Skhizein. Superior animated short that wasn’t even nominated. Clip.

"Space is Gonna Do Me Good" by Frank Black. Track 18 on Teenager of the Year (the only solo record I like). Listen.

Flight of the Conchords.
I was lukewarm on this show for a while, but it’s grown on me considerably. Season Two is serious business. The songs are much better, too. Link.

The bit in Forgetting Sarah Marshall where Carla Gallo won’t stop saying “hi” during sex.
No additional information required.

Crispin Glover on Letterman, 1987. Watch and learn, Joaquin.

1 comments:

Jeremy said...

Was Crispin Glover playing a character or was he just tripping balls? That is the eternal question...

Regardless, Letterman comes off like the typical D-Bag he is.