7.16.2009


Powr Mastrs 1 & 2
by CF
: Needs to be read to believed.

Unknown Pleasures (33 1/3 Series) by Chris Ott : Excessively gushy, but worth reading if you like Joy Division.

I’m Alan Partridge Series 1 : One of Steve Coogan’s BBC shows. This is the first one I’ve seen and it was pretty outstanding. I could do without the laugh track, though.

Up 3-D : Odd combination of grim realism and over-the-top silliness. Very strange.
Obsessed : The latest A&E rubbernecker. In the episode I watched, a woman compuisvely wears the tattered, bloody clothes her father died in. As if that weren’t enough, a gay man is made to rub menstrual blood on his face.

I Love Movies by Doug Benson : A podcast in which funny people discuss movies. It is recommended for fans of movies and funny people.
PS Comics by Minty Lewis : Sad fruit comics!

Assorted Songs by The Kinks : I think I am late to this party, but these 1 2 3 4 songs are unreal.

2 comments:

dearohdear said...

i like the 33 1/3 series. the best i've read so far is the black sabbath master of reality by john darnielle.

robert sergel said...

yeah...that one is on the list. i'm not huge on sabbath but the book's only loosely related, right?